Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sprinting Videos Part 2

Dear Green House,
I have seen many of you perspiring and training and giving out all you have for your training sessions. Well done. The Green House teachers are very proud of you. GO GREEN HOUSE GO.

Anyway sportsday is just a few days away. All the best! Green House GO!!!

This video is for the relay runners especially the Primary 6s.




Can you notice how the first runner is positioned?
Watch for the first baton pass between the first and second runner. Very smooth. The second runner is already ready and runs forward as the first runner passes to him. THe second runner can take off smoothly. This is similar for the third runner who recieves the baton from the second runner. Always ready. But check out the fourth runner. Did you see how he managed to establish a good position and off he went like a rocket!

As for the second video,



Watch the video from 53seconds. (The race only begins then). Watch how well the pass from runner to runner and then at the final lap, the fourth runners are very very close and the only difference is the way they finish.

Good luck everybody.

Remember think through. VISUALISE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.....if only we can run that way......By the way, if I took the slip for my parents, the one which allows me to go home with my parents. I'm not sure whether I'll use it or not, if I don't use it, what should I do? Do I need to inform the teacher or something?

Anonymous said...

can i flim the sport day event

Anonymous said...

What time do we need to go to school?Is it 10.00am on Monday? And how did they pass the baton so FAST? Wish I could do that too...