Sunday, April 22, 2007

FILL THOSE GREEN CANS! I am looking for an official green house photographer and videographer!

Dear Green House,

please fill 2 green cans or green bottles or green containers with green peas, rice etc. (Each of us should have 2)

Please bring them for our first cheer practice this Thursday, 26th April during recess!

I am also looking for one Primary 5 Green House pupil (non-competitor) to be an official green house photographer and one Primary 5 Green House pupil (non-competitor) to be an official green house videographer.

If you are interested, please click on comments and leave your name and class. Closing date, this Tuesday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Dass, can use last's year shaker???

Anonymous said...

Yes of course!
It'll be good because it's also Earth Day today. More on that later.

Anonymous said...

But i'm reserve, can I be one of the photographer or videographer?

Although I'm in p5, but my age is 12, which is suppose to be in p6, can I be one of the photographer or videographer then?

Anonymous said...

okay Nelly. you are a reserve in the P6 team. I'll wait for other applicants before getting back you.

Anonymous said...

hi mr dass i wan to be a photograph my name is darren go 5d

Anonymous said...

Thank you Darren. I will see you soon.

Anonymous said...

hey,darren,u cheer leader,how u be photographer??????????green house rux!!!!




(wee teng,5R)